Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentines Day to Me!


I'm not a very good student, I like pretty things that come with not so pretty price tags and spend my much needed student loan on these rather lovely things.

Like this Joules dress: I saw it, I wanted it, I convinced myself I could afford it, so a purchased it.
And not a regret in sight!!



Just look how pretty! I feel like a very chic deck chair when I wear it, even when I team it with a pale cardi because this beautiful English weather does require a little more cover.


And considering Valentines day has consisted of housework, uni work and unproductive procrastination, I thought I'd slip this on and attempt to portray a woman who has her s**t together..... I actually just feel like an incredibly unorganised woman with a pretty dress on, but I have the best intentions!


I hope you have had a lovely Valentines day!


1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. That is a lovely dress and it suits you. It's important to have nice things, special treats once in a while, eh? I splashed out on a Cath Kidston cardi in Oxford yesterday and don't regret it at all :o) X

    ReplyDelete