Monday 22 February 2016

Do you want to go to the Seaside?




I had a rather unproductive time at Uni today, it was one of those 'why did I even both days'. I was feeling rather fed up on my way home, having spent precious time and money getting up to London to stay just over an hour for what was meant to be a 5 hour day. So I decided to sort myself a little pick me up. I went to the beach....



After a swift walk from the station to my sneakily parked car (station car park prices scare me somewhat!) I set course for East Sussex, Pett Level. 

Pett is perhaps not the most beautiful seaside around, but it certainly has character by the bucket load. 



I'm now feeling much more contented, sitting in my toasty front room with Dire Straits on the record player, dinner in the Rayburn and a cup of tea in hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment